BMW M3 E30 CLASSIC RACE / RALLY CAR - For Sale in Congleton, Cheshire
Here I am selling on behalf of a customer a very rare BMW M3 E30 Rally Car. This Car has its FIA Historic papers and is ready to rally. This car has been rallied very succesfully in europe, but is now not being used enough so the owner has asked me to sell it.
This car is UK registered but is LHD, so could easily be registered abroad.
This M3 has been built and maintained to a very high standard, originally built by Prodrive and recently maintained by Ramsport, and the summary of the spec is below....
- Alloy Radiator
- 6 speed Samsonas dog box (Close Ratio)
- KMF ECU
- Brembo Brakes
- Prodrive Bilstein suspension with remote reservoir
- Ohlins rear suspension
- Works spec tarmac springs F= 300lbs / R=125lbs
- ATL bag tank
- Twin fuel pumps
- Sparco Seats Harnesses
- Heated screen
- Recently Rebuilt 2.3 Litre Engine with Lifeco Pistons, Std Crank, Steel Rods, KMF CNC Head, Schrick 284/292 cams, etc....
The Car has not been on a Dyno recently, but it is estimated to be approx 350 BHP, if not slightly more.
There is also a spares package available by seperate negotiation which includes the following.....
- Standard M3 gearbox
- Rear fully strengthened competition suspension arms
- 2 additional genuine M3 front wings
- Schrick cams
- Exhaust manifold
- Throttle bodies
- Cylinder head
- Bilstein suspension front/rear
- Some Wheels & Tyres
- Spot Lights (Bonnet Pack) & Headlights
This car is now on site in my warehouse, so viewing is possible, but is strictly by appointment only.
This fantastic car is sure to be a great investment as these are only going to go up in value, and it is ready to race / rally and enjoy as it does so.
I think I have included everything but please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to come and view the car?
Thanks and Best Regards